[R] Staging area for data before read into R

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Tue Oct 21 05:50:03 CEST 2008

How about simply a text editor, typing in your data, separated by commas
or tabs or spaces?  One row for each case/subject/observation?  R can
read that in easily.

A good, open-source, free data entry program is EpiData.
www.epidata.dk.  It is simple to use but probably more than you need for
task.

--Chris

Christopher W. Ryan, MD
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
cryanatbinghamtondotedu
PGP public keys available at http://home.stny.rr.com/ryancw/

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]