[R] Scatterplot Matrix

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Oct 21 23:20:17 CEST 2008

The functions pairs (base) and splom (lattice) both accept panel arguments that do the actual plotting.  In the case of pairs, the default panel function is points.  Just write a function that does what you want using points, etc, then pass that function as the panel argument in pairs (similar process works with splom).

If you can give more detail about what you want the plot to look like and which tool you use, we can give more detailed help,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org