[R] code works in R desktop but not iin RWeb - How do I modify to get it working in RWeb, please?

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 07:11:16 CEST 2008

"c:/test8.txt" is in *your* local disk, so Rweb cannot read the data
file! You should submit your data to Rweb using the button "Browse"
which will "Select a local file to submit". Note the name of the data
variable will be 'X' (instead of your 'happyguys').

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: +86-(0)10-82509086 Fax: +86-(0)10-82509086