[R] weighted quantiles

Norbert NEUWIRTH norbert.s.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Wed Oct 22 13:28:00 CEST 2008

Dear Frank,

Thank you for your usefull package Hmisc! I use it in my microsimulation project every day. But now a problem arose ...

....Having updated to R 2.8.0 (under windows XP) your library "Hmisc" isn't installed any more. Trying to reinstal I recognized, that it isn't even in the package list. When trying to reinstal it via local zip-sources I get the error-message (wrong R version ... ).

Will the Hmisc-package be updated or are their functions now embedded within another package??

Thanks,

  Norbert