[R] Change background color in script window in Windows Rgui

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Oct 22 18:52:03 CEST 2008

Does anyone know how to change the background color of the script window(s) in Rgui on Windows?

I can use the "Gui Preferences" menu item under the Edit menu has an option that lets you change the background color for the console window and any help/info windows that pop up, but the script window(s) still have the white background.  Am I missing a setting somewhere? Is this a missing feature? Is there some reason (other than nobody getting around to it) that script windows don't match the others (font size matches), or that they cannot be changed on their own?

Thanks,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center