[R] PCA

Gianni Messeri messeri at lamma.rete.toscana.it
Thu Oct 23 16:34:14 CEST 2008

Hi,
I'm trying to perform a Principal Component Analysis on meteorological
data with 10 predictors.
I use the library  pcaMethods to obtain a lot of information (loadings,
scores, mean, standard deviation, etc).
How can I obtain the scores (new PC variables) for new values of weather
predictors using the results of  PCA analysis (loadings, mean value,
standard deviation) and without performing everytime the PCA analysis
through my R-script on an updated set of data?
I used the loading on my variables (predictors minus mean value), but
only the PC1 was correct.

Thanks

Gianni