[R] Transferring results from R to MS Word

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Sat Oct 25 09:00:14 CEST 2008

Greg Snow wrote:
> You may want to try the odfWeave package.  It uses openoffice which can read and write MSWord documents.  This is an alternative to the HTML > Excel > Word route.

Now that is an interesting alternative.  Not for this term though, to
get the students to learn R and at the same time to change word
processor would be far from optimal.

Tom

> --
> Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
> Statistical Data Center
> Intermountain Healthcare
> greg.snow at imail.org
> 801.408.8111

| Tom Backer Johnsen, Psychometrics Unit,  Faculty of Psychology |
| University of Bergen, Christies gt. 12, N-5015 Bergen,  NORWAY |
| Tel : +47-5558-9185                        Fax : +47-5558-9879 |
| Email : backer at psych.uib.no    URL : http://www.galton.uib.no/ |