[R] Error Running TinnR with R

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 09:42:49 CEST 2008

Currently there are some problems with the building of Hmisc binary
package; see CRAN for more information.

My suggestion is you can remove (or comment out) the code lines not to
use Hmisc for Tinn-R until it's available again on CRAN. As for me, I
merely use two expressions in Rprofile.site and I have removed all the
other code, as I don't need other functions of Tinn-R:

options(pager="internal")
.trPaths = c(
  'C:/Documents and Settings/username/Application Data/Tinn-R/tmp/',
  'C:/Documents and Settings/username/Application Data/Tinn-R/tmp/search.txt',
  'C:/Documents and Settings/username/Application Data/Tinn-R/tmp/objects.txt',
  'C:/Documents and Settings/username/Application Data/Tinn-R/tmp/file.r',
  'C:/Documents and Settings/username/Application Data/Tinn-R/tmp/selection.r',
  'C:/Documents and Settings/username/Application Data/Tinn-R/tmp/block.r',
  'C:/Documents and Settings/username/Application Data/Tinn-R/tmp/lines.r')

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: +86-(0)10-82509086 Fax: +86-(0)10-82509086