[R] Repetitive correlation test

Amarjit Singh Sethi set_alt at yahoo.co.in
Sat Oct 25 20:18:01 CEST 2008

Dear Burns
Replacing comma through tilde has not helped; I got the message:

Error in cor.test.formula(frm, alternative = "two.sided", method = "pearson") :
'formula' missing or invalid.

As you know, the syntax for test for corelation coefficient b/w variables x1 & x2  is as:

cor=cor.test(x1,x2,alternative = "two.sided", method = "pearson")

That is, the variables essentially need be separated by a comma. So please help.