[R] Plotting weather data

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Wed Oct 29 07:05:10 CET 2008

This certainly involves arranging multiple plots and plotting multiple
variables within the same plot (in the upper graph). The lower plots looks
rather standard and just have to be arranged right. Further, you have to put
the labels (if they are desired). There is a book on R-graphics which may
help you arranging plots (look for "R graphics" in google, Amazon, or any
book seller or search engine of your choice). For generating the plots
themselves, consult any manual on generating plots. The plots itself are
nothing special, the shading in the upper graph requires more
sophistication, which you also find in the book. Look also at
http://www.stat.auckland.ac.nz/~paul/RGraphics/rgraphics.html and several
manuals in pdf format on R-graphics that you can google.

Cheers,
Daniel

cuncta stricte discussurus