[R] License Question

Chi Chan chichan2008 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 00:12:20 CET 2008

Just remember that the Linux kernel is also licensed under GPL v2.

I am not sure if you pay for your Linux distribution. But for many gov
sites and for my copy of Linux, they just use Linux as a completely
free product -- in the sense that no money needs to be paid to a
company or anyone. However, if you want support for R, then you can
get it on this list, or you can pay someone for it.

--Chi