[R] locfit and latest R version

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 15:37:16 CET 2008

My guess is that you have not configured you new installation to see
(and update) your collection of packages. As a quick fix, what happens
when you go to your favorite CRAN mirror and install a new copy of
locfit? My version is 1.5-4 and runs with recent versions of R.

--
David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Labs