[R] dot colour in dotchart2 function (Hmisc-package)

Rainer Tischler rainer_t62 at yahoo.de
Fri Oct 31 18:20:50 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm using the dotchart2-function from the Hmisc-package to plot multiple dots on horizontal lines using the add=TRUE option.
My question is very simple: How can I change the color of the dots?
I couldn't find the right option in the help-pages of the dotchart2-function or the plot.default-function and I tried all obvious possibilities ("col", "color", "dotcol", etc.).

Thanks in advance,
Rainer

WikipediaWictionaryChambers (UK)Google imagesGoogle defineThe Free DictionaryJoin exampleWordNetGoogleUrban DictionaryAnswers.comrhymezone.comMerriam-Webster<>0
wvcidfjoguarm