[R] Problems with playwith()

Dani Valverde daniel.valverde at uab.cat
Wed Sep 3 14:29:09 CEST 2008

Hello,
I am trying to execute an example provided in the help files for the
playwith() function. I try to execute the first example:

library(playwith)
if (interactive()) {
options(device.ask.default = FALSE)

## Scatterplot (Lattice graphics).
## Labels are taken from rownames of data.
## Just click on the plot to identify points.
playwith(xyplot(Income ~ log(Population / Area),
   data = data.frame(state.x77), groups = state.region,
   type = c("p", "smooth"), span = 1, auto.key = TRUE,
   ylab = "Income per capita, 1974"))
}

I get many errors regarded with GLib, and finally it says that the
runtime environment asks to close the application in an appropiate way.
Any idea on how to solve thi? I have all packages installed. I use R
2.7.2 and GTK+ 2.12.9. I have all the required packages installed.
Best,

Dani

--
Daniel Valverde Saubí

Grup de Biologia Molecular de Llevats
Facultat de Veterinària de la Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Edifici V, Campus UAB
08193 Cerdanyola del Vallès- SPAIN

Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red
en Bioingeniería, Biomateriales y
Nanomedicina (CIBER-BBN)

Grup d'Aplicacions Biomèdiques de la RMN
Facultat de Biociències
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Edifici Cs, Campus UAB
08193 Cerdanyola del Vallès- SPAIN