[R] (no subject)

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Wed Sep 3 21:00:18 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am getting accumulated data from PostgreSQL, ie for every day in
which a condition is true I get the number (count) of cases. Starting
date is 2008-01-01 and end day the last day for which the condition
is true (which is not necessarily today).

I obviously do not get records (dates) with count = 0, in other words
this is not a complete list of every day since 2008-01-01.

Now I want I plot this, with the sum on the Y axis and the months
on the X axis, preferably as a line drawing.

Any ideas?

el
el at lisse.NA el108-ARIN /   *   |   Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)
PO Box 8421             \     / Please send DNS/NA-NiC related e-mail
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/             to dns-admin at na-nic.com.na