[R] "license" for a university

Ted Byers r.ted.byers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 01:15:29 CEST 2008

Erin,

I trust you know what you risk when you assume.  ;-)

There IS a license, but it basically lets you copy or distribute it, or, in
your case, install on as many machines as you wish.  It is the "GNU GENERAL
PUBLIC LICENSE".

Like most open source software I use, the Gnu license is in place primarly
to ensure everyone can freely use it.

Cheers

Ted