[R] plot a list

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 01:49:47 CEST 2008

the plot(do.call(merge, z.l)) works on the following data well.  Is
there a way to get control of xlim so that it plots each individual
graph shows only the one day (figures the x axis on the range of the
data for each plot individually) and control labeling?  Thanks in
advance, and sorry for not putting an example in the first email.

#here is a made up example
library(chron)
library(zoo)
t1 <- chron("1/1/2006", "00:01:00")
t2 <- chron("1/1/2006", "23:46:00")
deltat <- times("00:15:00")
tt <- seq(t1, t2, by = times("00:15:00"))
DO <- rnorm(96)
Temp <- rnorm(96)
a <- cbind(Temp, DO)

t3 <- chron("12/1/2006", "00:01:00")
t4 <- chron("12/1/2006", "23:46:00")
deltat <- times("00:15:00")
tt.2 <- seq(t3, t4, by = times("00:15:00"))
DO.2 <- rnorm(96)
Temp.2<- rnorm(96)
b <- cbind(Temp.2, DO.2)

z1 <- zoo(a, tt)