[R] : writeMat

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 9 20:58:13 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 9:53 AM, erola pairo <erola.pairo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I write a .mat file using the writeMat() command, but when i try to load it
> in Matlab it says that  file may be corrupt. I did it a month ago and it
> worked. It exists any option that I can change for making the file readable
> to Matlab?
>
>> A  <-  c(1:10)
>> dim(A) <- c(2,5)
>> library(R.matlab)
>> writeMat('A.mat', A=A)
>
> And what matlab say is:
> "file may be corrupt"

you need to provide much more information that this.  Please see the
posting guides for the list (see footer), and provide sessionInfo() so
we know what version of R and R.matlab you are using.  What version of
Matlab are you using?  If it worked a month ago, what have you changed
since then?

Cheers

Henrik
(author of R.matlab)