[R] New Amsterdam course "Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic modeling and simulation"

Dick Verkerk verkerk at candiensten.nl
Wed Sep 10 11:28:38 CEST 2008

Dear Mr./Mrs.,

I would like to inform you about the new course "Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic modeling and simulation" by Dr. Jan Freijer in Amsterdam, November 28th.

The course is meant for users of R or S-PLUS in the bio-pharmaceutical sciences who would like to use R for clinical trial simulations.

You can find the full information on the course via:

http://www.can.nl/events/details.php?id=57

Price for the course is EURO 395,- VAT excluded and you can subscribe via web site, email(reply), fax (+31 (0)20 5608448) or post (CAN - Nieuwpoortkade 25 - 1055 RX Amsterdam).

Best Regards,
Gosé Fischer

Mathematica, S-PLUS and Maple Training
Finance Courses
Maple TA - Automated Online Testing & Assessment - FREE Workshops

Check out our complete event list at:
http://www.can.nl/events/

ir. Gosé Fischer, account manager
CANdiensten, Nieuwpoortkade 23-25, NL-1055 RX Amsterdam
voice: +31 20 5608430 fax: +31 20 5608448 fischer at can.nl