[R] writing simple function through script

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:50:52 CEST 2008

Its looking in environment(LgmFormula) for Xdata in order to evaluate
Xdata$Qe in the weights argument so just specify weights = Qe.

Alternately insert the following as the beginning of yo.
It creates a new local LgmFormula but with its environment set
to the current environment:

   environment(LgmFormula) <- environment()

See the Environment section of ?formula