[R] using R for online course/distance ed

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 08:18:34 CEST 2008

Hi Erin,

I'm not a teacher, and I don't have any experience in teaching, but I
have been working on the demonstration of statistical ideas via
animations (I think they will effectively prevent students from
sleeping in class ^o^). I hope this would be of some help to you:
http://animation.yihui.name

Best,
Yihui

--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: +86-(0)10-82509086 Fax: +86-(0)10-82509086