[R] data import

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:54:35 CEST 2008

You can use a "connection" and read a portion of the data in at a time
and process it.  Do you need all the data at once? If so, I would
agree that you either need more memory (and possibly a 64-bit version
of the system), or you come up with a different approach to your
processing.  You have not indicated what problem you are trying to
solve with the data.