[R] Smoothing Spline Clustering

Marco Chiapello marco.chiapello at unito.it
Thu Sep 11 16:28:52 CEST 2008

Hi,
I need to use the Smoothing Spline Clustering (SSC):
genemerge.bioteam.net/SSClust-Manual.pdf

But it doesn't work!
If someone can try it and help me!
In the folder you will find a file named SSClust.R, but, I do not why,
it doesn't work. Also the SSClust.test.R file doesn't work, but it
produced a part of the total output (you can see in the Example folder
the real "predicted" output).
I guess that the "error" is at line 178
[>temp.pred=predict(temp,data.frame(my.time=tt.grid),se.fit=T)]
I'm writing my PhD thesis and I'm in hurry...please help me!!
Marco

ps: if instead of ssanova (at line 176), you use lm everything go well