[R] plotCI -- multiple plots on same graph

brandon at brandoninvergo.com brandon at brandoninvergo.com
Thu Sep 11 16:54:30 CEST 2008

1) Look into plotmeans(), a wrapper function for plotCI....it may be more
appropriate for what you're looking for and one of the default options is
to connect the points with lines. Otherwise you'll have to do a separate
call to lines() after each plotCI() call.
2) To put multiple data sets on the same axes, you'll have to do a
plotmeans/plotCI call for each data set but before the second, third, etc
plot you should call par(new=TRUE)

cheers,
brandon