[R] plotCI -- multiple plots on same graph

bioinformatics_guy wwwhitener at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 14:59:16 CEST 2008

Thank you all for the help!  I had a friend look at it and basically what he
did was do an initial plot() of the line (which was all the mean values) and
then use ylower and yupper to plot 2 addition line() which he set lyt=3 to
so they would look like points.  I know its a dirty hack but it worked!