[R] Fw: Complex sampling survey _ Use of survey package

Ahoussou Sylvie sylvie.ahoussou at antilles.inra.fr
Fri Sep 12 16:58:49 CEST 2008

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your  answer but it doesn't change the error message

 clustot <- svydesign(id=~num+Id_An, fpc=~fpc1+Totanim, data=tab1)

Erreur dans as.fpc(fpc, strata, ids) :
  FPC implies >100% sampling in some strata

Maybe the probleme is that in some farms all the animals were examined (100%
sampling) which is the case in my study sometimes

> You still use too much tilde signs (~) as Thomas Lumley already pointed
> out.
>
> Replace your line
>
> clustot <- svydesign(id=~num+ ~ Id_An, fpc=~fpc1+~Totanim, data=tab1)
>
> with
>
> clustot <- svydesign(id=~num+Id_An, fpc=~fpc1+Totanim, data=tab1)
>
> Hope this helps,
> Tobias
>
> P.S.
>
> "~ num + Id_An" is called a formula in R and is omnipresent as
> an interface in R functions
>

> Ahoussou Sylvie wrote:

>>> 2046 C 551 68 11
>>> 2070 G 551 9 50