[R] Beautify R scripts in microsoft word

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 04:58:54 CEST 2008

Or use the software Highlight: http://www.andre-simon.de/ (Remember
that you may need to change the R definition file 'r.lang' using the
function highlight.def() in package 'animation')

P. S. sorry Dale, I often forget to click "Reply to all" and as a
result, send my reply to a single person :-(

Yihui

--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: +86-(0)10-82509086 Fax: +86-(0)10-82509086