[R] Error Running TinnR with R

Videep ivijaydeep at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 05:52:32 CEST 2008

Hello All,

I am using Tinn-R (v 2.0.0.7) integrated with R (v 2.7.2) on a 32-bit
Windows Vista system.
When I try to run a code and send it to R from Tinn-R, I get the following
error message;

“Error in source(.trPaths[5], echo = T) : object ".trPaths" not found”

I was using an earlier version of Tinn-R and R and I was not having problems
till recently when R-sending started freezing the program leading me to
shutdown both programs and restarting. I thought reinstalling both would
solve the problem,  but it just does not seem to work.
I would appreciate any help, as I am not vey technical in the back end of
the coding.

Thanks

Vijay