[R] Greyed text in the background of a plot

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 15:41:38 CEST 2008

Hi Agus,

Yes you are absolutely right about the awkward jumps in the animations
and this has also been my big problem for a long time. To solve this
problem, I think I need a third-party software, as I don't know any
solutions merely using R. Maybe the "swfc" utility in the SWF Tools or
the Processing language can be possible solutions. I'll try them when
I have enough time.

As for the function Rosling.bubbles(), you have to wait until the
version 1.0-2 is published on CRAN. (I've submitted the new version
this morning)

Sorry it seems I have been discussing a different topic under this thread...

Yihui

--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: +86-(0)10-82509086 Fax: +86-(0)10-82509086