[R] k-sample Kolmogorov-Smirnov test?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 00:30:12 CEST 2008

On Sep 14, 2008, at 5:46 PM, Mark Na wrote:

> Hello, I would like to conduct a k-sample K-S test, but cannot find
> reference to its implementation in R. Does anyone have experience
> with this?
> Thanks, Mark

I didn't have any luck with the method Kramer suggested, perhaps
because I do not have a large number of packages installed.

There is S-Plus code at the end of the article "k-Sample tests based
on the likelihood ratio" Jin Zhang, Yuehua Wu;  Computational
Statistics & Data Analysis, Volume 51, Issue 9, 15 May 2007, Pages
4682-4691

--
David Winsemius