[R] Package implementing unconditional tests for comparing two binomials

Thorsten Raff t.raff at med2.uni-kiel.de
Tue Sep 16 11:18:54 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am looking for a package implementing unconditional tests for comparing two
binomials (Barnard's test or derivatives). As I am looking for rare genotypes
within my groups, my number of subjects in one of the cells of the 2x2 table
is often 2-4 resulting in a too conservative result by Fisher's exact test due
to the discrete sample space of the test statistic. As I want to use this as a
kind of filter for further investigations I am really interested in the
additional power for 2x2 tables.

Any help or suggestions are really appreciated
Thank you very much

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Raff