[R] manipulating apperance on circleplot

Wen Gu edwardg22486 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 06:21:23 CEST 2008

I am having trouble manipulating the simulated effects of a circle graph. I've created a pseudo 3D plot using circle size as 3rd variable. The code I attached has simulated data values for all 3 variable, and is plotting a graph showing an interaction with all 3variables. I am trying to create extreme effects by having the circlesize increase, with increased X value, while holding the other variablesomewhat constant (and then do the other). Any suggestions?

 Live.