[R] Oja median

Rahul-A.Agarwal at ubs.com Rahul-A.Agarwal at ubs.com
Thu Sep 18 11:44:40 CEST 2008

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the code.....but I already have a code for bivariate data...I
want it for data when it is multivariate or its dimension is greater
than two...i mean to say if it is trivariate or higher dimension....can
I get a more generalised form of oja median code

Thanks and Regards

Rahul Agarwal
Analyst
Equities Quantitative Research