[R] R2HTML, HTMLStart(): are plots send to HTML?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Sep 18 18:25:04 CEST 2008

You need to tell R when to include the plots (there is the possibility that you will add to the current plot, or redo it, etc., so R cannot tell when to include plots automatically).  Look at the HTMLplot function, you will issue that when you have made a plot (see it on the screen) that you want included in the html (I would use a different folder than c:\ since every plot will be saved separately to its own file, then linked to in the html, therefore when I use this, I create a dedicated folder for a given transcript).

Hope this helps,