[R] Use of colour in plots

Steve Murray smurray444 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 21:02:19 CEST 2008

Greg,

Thanks for this - it works really well!

One (hopefully final!) question I have is, is there any way of preventing overplotting? I'm finding that many of the red points are being obscured by the greens - I've tried making the point sizes small (cex=0.1) but this doesn't fully solve the problem.

Or even, is there a way of changing the order of which the points are plotted?

Thanks again,

Steve