[R] (no subject)

Desmond Jimenez DJimenez at agraquest.com
Fri Sep 19 02:09:05 CEST 2008

Our internal Python developer may be interested in using R for our internal network data base processing of dose response relationships.  I found a nice overview by Kim Vincent indicating that R has been used for Probit analysis.  Can anybody help us streamline the acquisition of code for dose response analysis that would be compatible with a Linnux box? I did not see a specific add in that was quantal dose response  -  Design looks close,,, any help out there?

Desmond R Jiménez Ph.D

Scientist

AgraQuest Inc.

1540 Drew Ave., Davis, CA 95618

(530) 750-0150 ext. 125

djimenez at agraquest.com

www.agraquest.com

Innovative natural product solutions for pest management

This email message and any accompanying document(s) contain confidential information that is only for the use of the intended addressee.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.