[R] R on a eeepc 901 ?

Agustin Lobo aloboaleu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:23:38 CEST 2008

The one with Linux (Xandros)

As an alternative in case I don't get through
with the R installation(s) in Xandros,
I've installed ubuntu-eee on a usb memory stick
for booting from it and plan to go on with a "regular ubuntu"
R installation, but have not decided yet whether
I'll be erasing the Xandros OS in the internal SSD.
So I'd appreciate help to install
and test R on Xandros to compare.

Thanks

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster