[R] Use of colour in plots

Steve Murray smurray444 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 15:36:15 CEST 2008

Jim,

Thanks for this - I've looked into cluster.overplot in particular which, judging by the help file, sounds quite useful (count.overplot seems less relevant).

I'm finding however, that when I execute cluster.overplot, it simply returns many values (which total the number in the dataset I'm using, 54041), but doesn't produce, or alter my graph! Is this to be expected? If so, what do the ouput values represent? Because not *all* of the values overplot, so I'm confused as to why the number of cluster.overplot output values equals the number of values in my dataset!

Thanks,

Steve

> Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 21:57:03 +1000
> From: jim at bitwrit.com.au