[R] Plot availability

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 23:07:04 CEST 2008

I really would encourage you to look at ggplot2 before trying to
create something of your own.  Your example would convert to the
following ggplot2 code:

df <- data.frame(x = 0:3, y = 3:0)

plot <- ggplot() + xlim(-3, 3) + ylim(-3, 3) + opts(main = "Hello World")
plot + geom_line(aes(x=x, y=y), df, colour = "blue")

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/