[R] selecting dataframe values that are not nulls

Adaikalavan Ramasamy a.ramasamy at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Sep 20 02:28:38 CEST 2008

Ramya, you sent four near identical emails with different subject lines.
Since the list is run by unpaid volunteers, please avoid wasting
people's time (and yours too) with such redundancies.

Please read http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html and search the
mailing lists and documentations.

Did you receive the replies to your 1st request from miltinho and Moshe?

If not, have a look at help(merge) with the all.x, all.y and all
argument. You might also be interested in unique, is.na, list.

Regards, Adai