[R] Hmisc and Ubuntu (aptitude install)

Matthew Pettis matthew.pettis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 22:37:55 CEST 2008

Hi All,

After rebuilding my Ubuntu image, I followed the instruction in this
thread, and everything worked out fine -- thank you again.

So, I'll just add: if you use R and perl, and don't have to download
perl5.10, then don't do it, at least not yet.  Or, if you do, then you
will have a lot of shared object tweaking.

Matt