[R] logistic regression model validation through bootstrapping

Van Dyke, Alison avandyk at med.wayne.edu
Wed Sep 24 18:47:44 CEST 2008

I'm new to R and to validation of logistic regression models via bootstrapping.  I see that there are various approaches to bootstrapping, and I am wondering (1) which approach would be best for internal validation of predictive discrimination, (2) are there any good resources that could be recommended to explain the optimal approach, and (3) what packages in R should I use to achieve this approach.  Many thanks for the input.

Alison Van Dyke
MD/PhD Candidate, Class of 2011
Cancer Biology
Wayne State University