[R] t tests/ANOVA

Adaikalavan Ramasamy a.ramasamy at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 20:27:19 CEST 2008

First check that your data satisfies the normality assumption. If yes,
then start with the ANOVA test

    summary( fit <- aov( genomes ~ clonefed ) )

and *if* you find a significant F-value, you can see which difference is
significant. i.e. post-hoc analysis.

    TukeyHSD( fit, "clonefed" )

You can use help("aov") etc to find out more details including examples.

Regards, Adai