[R] Add "title" in sink output and possibility of plot-like output for text

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Sep 24 21:47:31 CEST 2008

You could use the cat function to output some text that would then be included in the sinked output file.  Or look at the txtStart and related functions in the TeachingDemos package for an alternative to sink that can include the code interspersed with the output and add additional text using txtComment.  You can even include graphs and some markup if willing to do a little postprocessing.

Look at the textplot function in the gplots package for one way to include the results from summary in one frame of a plot.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center