[R] Matrix _0.999375-14 "Note" under CRAN Check, Hmisc_3.4-3 has Warning, Dpackage_1.0-5 has an Error

NManganaro at marinerm3.com NManganaro at marinerm3.com
Thu Sep 25 00:49:13 CEST 2008

As context, I am a newbie, but preparing for a moderately deep dive into
new areas af analysis while becoming familiar with R, at the same time.

I have looked at the dependencies, amd imports for the Baysean and
Econometrics View related analytics in R and have found that the Matrix
package referenced above has a Note under check, as Hmisc has a Warning,
and Dpackage has an error.

These look like fairly core packages for some interesting applications,
but I do not know the typical approach for finding  out whether there is
any work planned on these, or if it a do-it-yourself follow-on after
seeing such outputs from the checks.

How do you suggest I proceed in getting working versions?

Regards,

Nick