[R] Convex optimization in R?

Hesen Peng hesen.peng at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 04:32:03 CEST 2008

Well, I finally figured out to do some algebra transformation and the
problem was reduced to non-linear optimization on bounded areas. But
on my way to this I ran into IMSL Fortran library function NNLPF. And
its documentation toke me to DONLP2, a free Fortran package solving a
huge family of nonlinear optimization problems.

However, I just had great difficulty understanding the comments and
integrating them to form an R subroutine. Maybe someone can do this in
the future.

彭河森 Hesen Peng
http://hesen.peng.googlepages.com/