[R] Weibull distribution

Hoeks, Luis Luis.Hoeks at tedrive.com
Tue Sep 30 13:24:43 CEST 2008

Hello r-project team,
I am new (test) user of R and I need some help. Sorry to wrote in German before, I am just a newbee to this mailing list. I would like to calculate and plot a Weibull distribution (Weibull best-fit line, accuracy curves left and right beside the best-fit line) for a simple set of data points. I need the shape and the scale parameter for the best-fit and values like B5, B10, B50, B90, B95. Usually I have 6-20 data points, f.e. force [N] from from a tensile test. I was thinking that for this kind of task there are ready-to-go R-progams/scripts or maby a small how-to that guides me through this subject.
Any help is very much appreciated!
Regards
Luis