[R] Reading from Google Docs

Farrel Buchinsky fjbuch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 00:44:17 CEST 2009

It worked. Thank you Gabor Grothendieck. I have very little idea of
what I did but I did it and it works. It is working well  when I limit
getDocs to documents only. However if I include everything in my
request or just limit it to spreadsheets  I get the following error.

getDocs(con, what =
"http://docs.google.com/feeds/documents/private/full/-/spreadsheet")
assignment of an object of class "NULL" is not valid for slot "access"
in an object of class "GoogleSpreadsheet"; is(value, "character") is
not TRUE

Tried google searching and got nowhere.

Farrel Buchinsky
Google Voice Tel: (412) 567-7870