[R] A question about forecasting with R

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Apr 2 12:27:23 CEST 2009

a) This is the *R-help* mailing list. If you want others to make your
data analyses, there are consultants around  ...

b) If you still want help from the list, follow the posting guide and
provide relevant information such as some insight to your data. Not many
of us are clairvoyants and hence most people won't know out of air which
method is best.

Uwe Ligges