[R] Programming objects in R

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Thu Apr 2 15:12:35 CEST 2009

This is interesting.  The fact that there are so few texts on the
subject probably means that very few are using OO programming methods in
R.

I will probably look in the Python direction.  Pity.  I would have
preferred R.

Tom

krzysztof.sakrejda at gmail.com wrote:
> I have been using Chambers for the same purpose but I think he focuses too much on discussion and too little on technique.  The book is frustrating to use and I often have to dig to find simple usage cases. .  Unfortunately there seems to be no other book which contains the same info.  I've been hoping O'Reilly puts out an R programming book but nothing yet.
>
> Best,
>
> Krzysztof
>

> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

| Tom Backer Johnsen, Psychometrics Unit,  Faculty of Psychology |
| University of Bergen, Christies gt. 12, N-5015 Bergen,  NORWAY |
| Tel : +47-5558-9185                        Fax : +47-5558-9879 |
| Email : backer at psych.uib.no    URL : http://www.galton.uib.no/ |